Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Tarred (as in "excessively tired")

Again, we see that the "process" is working. Arr. Ha.

J-Boy, thanks for the recommendation. I know this film, though I have never seen it. What I do remember, is when the director won the Oscar for it, he jumped on the seats and walked to the stage on the seat backs. It was very funny.

MackySu, so glad you posted again. I was going to say "Find out what it is and I'll see about checking it out myself. Does this mean that you have seen it? Was it Good?

So, anyway. I'm tired. I spent the day tearing rolled roofing off a garage and patching in 1x planking. The original builder was a farmer and it's really too bad that he did not have a wood allergy. Because it would have been awesome if his hand would have swollen up every time he picked up a hammer. At least for me. Pro'bly not so good for him. Yes, I whine when I get tired or sick. I KNOW. It's not very becoming.

Anyway, I would rather finish my unwinding lying down, and since I don't have a laptop, yet. I'm going to go do something else.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

you're tired? poor boy. I commented on SC... did you see?

Anonymous said...

"rolled roofing"?? I thought roofing was flat...
I like tarred! I think I'm going to have to start using that word.
I'm sorry your all tuckered out...maybe today will be an easy day?

Anonymous said...

I read about that movie Susie mentioned on a Christian movies website. It did sound good - and the one Joe mentioned was very good as well.

Mac said...

Tyson, I just saw the Sophie Scholl movie this week. I liked it alot! I would recommend it to just about anyone! Debbie found it at our local library, we had expected to have to inter-library-loan it but they had it here, which is awesome:) Good movie, I think you would like it.